HEY EVERYONE !

Welcome to my Social Media for Social Change Campaign blog, I am LUCY from ARMENIA and I am an alumna of FLEX(Future Leaders Exchange Program).
Please continue to visit my Social Media for Social Change Campaign blog. As a member of PH International’s Global New Media Lab Program, I want to start a movement which will help to make my country cleaned up.

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Let's follow Switzerland

Hey dear reader , 
I'm here again to talk with yo because I got a Google Alert. Do you know what is it like? It's like an alarm clock. Common things are that they wake us up and we go to change something ... Yeah,school is the biggest change-it's a pot where a lot of people understand what they will change in the world .. So  want to talk about my Google Alert Alarm Clock that always wakes me up and reminds me to continue "Change challenge". Anyway , let's start.
I was doing a research and I found out that Switzerland is in the first place as world's cleanest country. I was really impressed when I was looking at the pictures , everything was balanced and neat .So I tried to find out how do they make it and I found   this . They are having major clean ups around the places, which we already knew. But they also reduce the amount of packaging the product and they literally tell the litterbugs not to litter. I think it's a good idea to use the "trash" with art and make stuff that can actually brig any people from everywhere to see that!I liked this idea very much ! If yo did so too, then follow us on twitter and spread it as much as you can .
We cannot command Nature except by obeying her.~ Francis Bacon ~
 This is a dress made from plastic bags that people threw up . :)


No comments:

Post a Comment