HEY EVERYONE !

Welcome to my Social Media for Social Change Campaign blog, I am LUCY from ARMENIA and I am an alumna of FLEX(Future Leaders Exchange Program).
Please continue to visit my Social Media for Social Change Campaign blog. As a member of PH International’s Global New Media Lab Program, I want to start a movement which will help to make my country cleaned up.

Monday, November 24, 2014

Started? Continue

Hey dear reader,

I hope you remember that I'm doing a campaign for cleaning up my little "peanut" country Armenia.
I've read somewhere that if yo want to have a success you have to learn how the others did it, so I created Google Alert and guess what? I found a lot of stories and information that could help me to do my "Clean up" campaign.
This is about a program that we had in Armenia 2 years ago which helped all Armenians to gather together for one goal! "WWF" - "Let's do it Armenia " project helped a lot of Armenian people ( teachers , workers , students etc ) to clean up 60% of Armenian forests and sight seeings which is pretty impressive.
But after that we still have those problems and many tourists don't go to some specific places because it's already known as " dirty" place.
Tourism is the most important thing for Armenian economy because most of the people make money by hosting tourists, working as a guide , or in a restaurant or somewhere else. And if people don't have a job they buy one way ticket to another country !
"WWF" did great job but after that we still have problems because no one continued it... Now I AM ! :)

"Learning from others mistakes and successes helps to be more successful"  -Unknown

Stay tuned with me ...


1 comment: