HEY EVERYONE !

Welcome to my Social Media for Social Change Campaign blog, I am LUCY from ARMENIA and I am an alumna of FLEX(Future Leaders Exchange Program).
Please continue to visit my Social Media for Social Change Campaign blog. As a member of PH International’s Global New Media Lab Program, I want to start a movement which will help to make my country cleaned up.

Saturday, February 28, 2015

The Deadly thruth about trash

Have you ever thought what can trash do to the animals?
I never really thought about that. I mean , I know what affect can it have to their organism and all that but there's also the other part . 
In America I've never seen cats or dogs eating food/trash from the trashcan but in Armenia you can see it all the time. First thing to ask is why are those animals walking around the streets ? Yes, that's a big issue too but let's think about the trashcan "food" for a minute.I found a really great article about how does the trash affect the animals and technically what can happen to them because of that.
Knowing the potential impact of trash on wildlife can save an animal's life.  Did you know that ...



No comments:

Post a Comment